lately...




LOVING:
these photos (and the sad reality) ((wow, that sounded dramatic. •-•))
this 'trick'
this...realness
these other photos (and i want to wholeheartedly agree on the title, too...)
this (funny) list and some awesome photos accompanying it
this poem...

DOING:
editing photos. :) (the above are not edited.)
sleeping in
making big money... (that sounds scary, like it was illegal money. (which it wasn't, in case you were wondering...)

FEELING:
nervous (school)
happy (money)
angry (brother)
bored (summer)

WEARING:
grey t-shirt
jean shorts
sandals
heart necklace
glasses
plastic bracelets :P

SAYING:
bye bye.

xoxo,
jessie

p.s. i just noticed that all three photos up there have water in them. •-• 
p.p.s i like perentacies. (i have no clue how to spell that. >.<)

5 comments:

  1. AHG!!! I can't believe I didn't see this post earlier! I keep checking updates and then, the one day I didn't there's a post. Sorry I'm late, liked all the pics, they were awesome, even though they're not edited. Great job!

    Max.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you ^-^
    http://livelaughemma.blogspot.com/2013/08/elegant-blog-say-what.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw this post (I don't know how I missed it!!!). Your photos are lovely, and so is your blog. Haha, I'm always wearing plastic bracelets. ;) :P

    xx, Bailey

    ps: s;lkjalk. you liked my poem. o_o

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you so much! :) Haha, gotta love 'em! ;)

      xoxo,
      jessie

      ps: nope, i actually didn't like it...
      i loved it!! ;)

      Delete